Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Writing/Inspiration Playlist



I only listen to music when I write sometimes, but when I listen to certain songs, I can’t help but feel inspired by them. Below is a list of songs that inspire me to write, and help me to brainstorm other ideas.

Castle of Glass – Lincoln Park
Shatter Me – Lindsey Sterling ft. Lizzy Hale
Heart of Courage – Two Steps from Hell
The A Team – Ed Sheeran
Paradise - Coldplay
The Dog Days are Over – Florence and the Machine
Where We Used to Run – Landon Austin
Viva la Vida – Coldplay
Snow Fairy – Funkist
Counting Stars – One Republic
Like Yesterday – Luke Conard
Winterspell – Two Steps from Hell
Breath of Life – Florence and the Machine
Some Nights – Fun.
Tomorrow Will be Kinder – The Secret Sisters
Elements – Lindsey Sterling
Be Calm – Fun.
Fix You – Coldplay
Fireflies – Owl City
Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
Seven Devils – Florence and the Machine
Show Me What I’m Looking For – Caroline Liar
Sun and Moon – Two Steps from Hell
Crystallize – Lindsey Sterling
Run Daddy Run – Miranda Lambert
Breathe – Two Steps from Hell
Feel Again – One Republic
Anna Sun – Walk the Moon
No Other – Super Junior
Make it Up – Sam Tsui
Once in a Lifetime – Landon Austin
Aoi Shiori - Galileo Galilei
Kingdom Come – The Civil Wars
Abraham’s Daughter – Arcade Fire
Colder Weather – Zac Brown Band (I prefer the Home Free version)
Big Sky – Two Steps from Hell
At Least I’m Not as Sad – Fun.
Peter Pan – Jacqueline Emmerson
Secrets – One Republic
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
Touch the Sky – Julie Fowlis
White Houses – Vanessa Carlton
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
Stuntman - DANakaDAN

This list could probably be a lot longer, but I’m going to stop for now. 

~K.M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment