Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big News!



I have some big news I have to announce today. So, if you read this blog you probably know of my novel The Unusual Isles that I self-published on Amazon. Well, I have recently decided to take it off of Amazon in order to fix it up and edit it a bit more. Nothing will be changed in the plot, so the story line will not change. I will be adding in some new scenes for character development, fixing some stylistic elements to it, and fixing any grammar mistakes I find.
            Since I am really invested in The Unusual Isles, I felt that it was only necessary to make it the best that it could be. I want to get a cover made for it as well, as I have recently just realized how important a good cover is for a book. Once the second draft is ready, I will throw a re-release party similar to the actual release party. I’m hoping to get more donations and spread the word about it to a larger audience this time. I’ve recently started a street team that will be helping me with things like promotion.
The sequel is still in the works, as I haven’t had the time to work on it a lot recently, but I still plan on writing it.
            This is just a really short update, but some pretty big news! Stay tuned for information about The Unusual Isles and when it will be re-released! 

~K.M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment