Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Update #3


So here’s just a really fast update on what’s been going on the past few weeks.
So basically, long story short, I’ve have done absolutely nothing in terms of writing in the past two weeks.
I’ve gotten to the point in my novel where I’ve read it so many times that I’m not motivated to give it that last read over before publications. I keep telling myself that I’m almost there, but I’m just really not in the mood to read it over.
Work and school have me really busy too with homework and studying and tests, and the new Ipad I got has just become a bigger distraction than anything.
There are just so many things that I want to do and I just don’t have the time to, and I just really need to make up a schedule or find a balance or something of all the stuff that I need to do.
Every time I do school stuff I just keep remembering all of the books I want to read, the story I have to edit, the other stories I want to write, the anime series I want to watch, and all of these other things that I just don’t have the time to do, and every time I do something fun I just remember the homework I have to do, the book I have to read for AP English, the four tests I have to study for, and no matter what I end up choosing to do, it just ends up as a lose lose situation for me. Finding the time to balance everything right now is just something that I need to learn to do better.
So basically, I’m just stressed right now and I have too many things right now that I want to do but can’t.
This is all the time to write today, and there are probably spelling and grammar errors because I don’t have the time to read it over, but I hope you enjoyed this update!
~K.M.D

No comments:

Post a Comment